Owen was 3 months old last Friday. He's becoming such a big boy! He is smiling all the time and has really started playing with toys. It's so crazy to see our baby actually playing with toys...he's not suppose to be old enough to do that. I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Three weeks ago he weighed in at 11 lbs 7 oz and was 23 inches long. We go to the doctor next week for shots so we'll find out how many pounds he's packed on in the past couple of weeks.
Things you're doing now..
- You're still wearing size 1 diapers
- You're wearing 0-3 month clothes, but I have a feeling you will be moving up soon
- You are so happy in the morning...it's my favorite time with you. You just sit there cooing and smiling at mommy and daddy
- You love to eat your fist
- You've started blowing spit bubbles all the time...you might have to start wearing a bib
- You are losing your hair...I think you may be completely bald next week
- You're no longer being swaddled at night. You're wearing little sleepers and sleeping on your tummy
- You're still sleeping in your pac-n-play in mommy and daddy's room
- You love bath time...you just splash and coo the whole time
- You really like being outside
- You're new favorite toy is your exersaucer...you've figured out how to push the toys that light up and play music
- You've started sitting in your bumbo, but only tolerate it for about 15 minutes
- You really like your play mat but can't seem to figure out how to get the toys to your mouth
- You've only laughed out loud one time in you're sleep