Owen is one month old today! It's amazing how time flies. I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital. We've really enjoyed getting to know our little man over the past month and can't imagine our lives without him.
Things you're doing now...
- You are still wearing newborn diapers (not for too much longer with that big belly)
- Newborn clothes still fit you the best, but you can wear a few 0-3 month onesies
- You are smiling a lot..especially in your sleep
- You go cross eyed when your trying to focus on things up close
- You are eating every three hours at 2, 5, 8, and 11
- You get the hiccups after almost every feeding
- You don't have a routine during the day, but you are staying awake a lot more
- Most nights you get up to eat and go right back to sleep
- You are still sleeping in your bouncy seat in your pac-n-play
- You like to be swaddled at night with your arms out
- You like to sleep with your arms straight up or with your hands by your face
- You have become very curious about your surroundings
- You are getting more head control...you can pick your head up and turn it while being held upright
- You love your car seat...so much that you fall asleep every time you're in it
- You are very loud...you are constantly grunting
- You have a lot of facial expressions and you really like to stick your tongue out
- You are constantly raising your eyebrows and wrinkling your forehead
- You are a very gassy baby...we can always tell when your tummy is bothering you because swing your arms around like you're swimming.
- You like going on strolls around the neighborhood but you fall asleep everytime
The day you arrived...... and one month later
We've been seeing a lot of this little smile lately and thought we would share