We're a little behind...but Owen is 2 months old! He's getting so big! At his 2 month check-up he weighted in at 10 lbs 8oz. and was 22.5 inches long. According to the growth chart, he is in the 25th percentile for height and weight and in the 60th percentile for head circumference..I guess he's really smart! Owen also got he first set of shots...he was not a big fan. He didn't run fever, but he was fussy all night.
What you're doing now...
- You have officially moved up to size 1 diapers (pampers swaddlers)
- You're finally wearing 0-3 month clothes...which means you don't live in those newborn white onesies anymore
- You are now sleeping in the pac-n-play without the bouncy seat
- You still like to be swaddled at night but you have to have your hands by your face
- You are smiling a lot more and on purpose...it's so sweet
- You still don't have a daytime routine. You typically eat, stay awake for a little while, and then sleep...but your nap times vary depending on your mood each day
- You are eating about 3 oz every three hours at 8, 11, 2, and 5.
- You have started cooing more...it's so cute
- You love riding in the car but you get very upset when we stop at the red lights
- You are enjoying our strolls around the neighborhood...you actually stay awake now
- You have started giving us a pitiful face and poking out your bottom lip when you get upset...it just melts our hearts
- You've really started enjoying your baths, you just smile and coo the whole time
- You love your pacifier but you've also started eating your hands a lot
- You enjoy laying on your play mat for short periods and you sometimes get your arms going enough to bat at the toys
- When you get mad at daddy, you kick one leg really fast and stomp your heel
- You love to stare at the lights and the fan even when it's off
- You hate tummy time unless you're laying on mommy or daddy
- You really like to eat...and you get really mad when we take your bottle away to burp you
We also celebrated Josh's 27th birthday last week. Owen and I surprised him with a picnic lunch at Wilson Park... we had a great time. I think there will be a lot more picnics in the future. Thanks to Beema, Josh and I celebrated his birthday with a date night. We had dinner at Theo's and then went to see RAIN at the Walton Arts Center.
Birthday Pie!! Thanks Emily L.