Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day! Josh and Owen surprised me with dinner at P.F. Chang's and a little shopping at the Promenade on Saturday night. Josh knows that the lettuce wraps are my favorite...so dinner at P.F. Chang's was a great surprise! Owen loved the chop sticks...they were very entertaining! He tried and tried to eat with them but ended up making a huge mess!



Owen didn't eat much of his dinner, but loved the fortune cookies...

On Sunday morning, Josh and Owen made a delicious breakfast....some bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches with a side of smothered hash browns for Josh and I, and egg beaters and hash browns smothered with fat free cheese for Owen. Owen and I were not feeling 100%, so we decided to skip church and hang out in our pjs all day.


Josh and Owen also cleaned house while I laid around and watched a few movies. It was a very relaxing Mother's Day thanks to my boys!

Owen did a little dusting....



Owen and I finally decided to get out of our pjs around 4pm. We were going to Josh's parents for dinner, so I thought we should probably shower and get ready for the day. I also wanted to get a few pictures of us together on Mother's Day. Owen still wasn't feeling that great...so we only got a few pics.


poor little guy...

0 comments: