Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Summerford Update

We got a call from the doctor today to schedule the level II ultrasound. The original plan was to have the ultrasound done here in Fayetteville via satellite with the geneticist in Little Rock. However, the earliest we could get in at the Fayetteville clinic was December 22nd! When we heard this we immediately decided that we would be more than willing to drive to Little Rock and meet with the doctors if there was any way we could get an earlier appointment! About an hour later we got a call back saying that they had an opening Wednesday November 19th at 2:30. So we will be making the drive to Little Rock next Wednesday to meet with these doctors and learn more about our baby boy! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers next week as we make this trip.