Wednesday, February 18, 2009

33 weeks 4 days

We had another appointment yesterday. Everything looks good! I gained another .5 lb for a total to 28.5 lbs. My belly measurement was almost 34 weeks...just a little ahead. Owen was an active little guy while we were listening to his heart beat causing his heart rate to fluctuate between 130 bpm and 150 bpm. We have one last 2 week appointment and then we start our weekly appointments. Only 6 weeks and 3 days to go!!

Owen is still pretty active. Everyone keeps telling me that his movement will slow down as I get closer to my due date, but it hasn't seemed to effect him yet. Owen is definetely growing...my belly seems to be getting larger by the day! I'm also having to eat smaller meals. I guess he's so big that my stomach doesn't have very much room.

Josh and I went shopping last weekend in hopes of finding an outfit for Owen to wear home from the hospital. We started with the stores in the mall...Dillard's, Baby Gap, Children's Palce, and Gymboree. So far we've been unsuccessfull. They just don't have the near the selection for boys as they do girls. But we did manage to find Owen his first swimsuit and hat. So...he may not have anything to wear home from the hospital but he's ready for the pool!


0 comments: