We've been so busy with all the holiday festivities that I've gotten REALLY behind on my blogging! My plan is to get caught up and start the new year fresh...so here goes.
For Owen's 7 month pictures, we had a photoshoot at the U of A. It's getting harder and harder to keep this little guy still....
Things you're doing now.....
- You are about 16 lbs and getting bigger everyday
- You're wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
- You've been teething for awhile and finally got your two bottom teeth
- You really like to eat now....fruit is your favorite
- You typically have cereal for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and veggies for dinner
- You love your walker...you've figured it out and are really on the move now
- You get up on hands and knees but haven't figured out the whole crawling thing yet...you have your own way of getting around by inching forward on your tummy
- Mommy and Daddy left you for the first time to go to the Ole Miss game..you got to stay with your Beema, Papa Joe, and Aunt Amanda
- You still really love bath time and like to splash alot
- You still don't nap very well at daycare...you typically take about a 45 min - 1 hour nap at daycare and then come home and take a 2 hour nap from 4-6
- You are very observant and are always watching everything
"Are we done yet?"