Owen has changed so much in the past month. He is becoming such a big boy. I look at him now and realize he's not my little baby anymore...
Things you are doing now....
- You weigh a little over 17 lbs
- You are wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 3 diapers
- You've started crawling like a big boy and mommy and daddy really have to keep an eye on you
- You have learned how to transition to sitting all by yourself
- You've also learned how to pull up to stand...so daddy had to lower your bed all the way down
- You've mastered your sippy cup and really like your juice
- You really like to eat now... you have cereal for breakfast, a fruit and 1/2 a veggie for lunch, and 2 veggies for dinner
- You're still not a fan of green veggies but mommy and daddy keep making you try them
- You tried stage 3 baby food but you hated it
- You've started eating cheerios and puffs for snack...cheerios are your favorite
- Mommy and Daddy left you for the second time...you stayed with your GiGi, Papa Bart, and Aunt Anna
- You have mastered the walker and are running around the house now
- You love pulling up on the chair that mommy painted for you